This accelerated course is for individuals who can quickly learn and apply Logix5000™ concepts, terminology, hardware troubleshooting skills, and interpretation of ladder logic in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project.
This course prepares you for the Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate Course Level 1 certificate exam, which is included in the course price.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
- Logix5000 system hardware
- The Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
- RSLinx® Classic software
- Configuration issues with controllers, I/O, or other hardware
- Electrical noise
- Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- EtherNet/IP™ network issues
|Rockwell Automation - Bellevue||Aug 05, 2019 - Aug 09, 2019||Start Time: 08:00 AM|