The PanelView™ 5000 terminals represent a new generation of HMI products for Rockwell Automation. The key driver behind this development was to make it easier to create powerful and attractive HMI projects by taking advantage of newer technologies, such as scalable vector graphics and by providing premier integration with Logix controllers. PanelView™ 5000 projects are configured using the new View Designer software, which is part of Studio 5000®. The integration of hardware and software helps you build modern applications more efficiently and make data-driven decisions faster.
What will I learn?
• Develop a new View Designer project
• Configure project properties
• Test the project on a built-in emulator
• Configure Animation, Events and Popups
• Configure Data Logging and Historical Trending
• Remotely Access a PanelView 5000™ terminal using VNC
• Configure a PDF viewer
Don’t miss a demonstration on ThinManager® Software
Want to convert your old PanelView? Contact us - we can help!
Support Center: 877-340-8920
|NCE - Seattle||Feb 21, 2019||Start Time: 08:00 AM|